7th ALSTROM SYNDROME INTERNATIONAL FAMILY CONFERENCE AND SCIENTIFIC SYMPOSIUM The 7th Alstrom Syndrome International Family Conference and Scientific Symposium will be held in at the Radisson in Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA. Families and professionals from around the world will attend the Conference. Medical professionals and scientists will hold Symposia on Thursday, May 9th and Saturday May11th, 2013. The full conference for families and professionals will begin with a welcome reception on Thursday evening, May 9 and continue through Monday morning May 13, 2013. Registration is required for all participants.
- We are expecting families from 42 States and 15 different countries in Europe, South America, and Asia.
- US dollar, credit cards, and travelers checks are widely accepted. Currency exchange (Euro only) is available at a nearby bank.
- Activities for children are scheduled throughout the conference, and a Mother’s Day Feast is planned for all on Sunday at Plimouth Plantation (www.plimoth.org).
- Average Temperature in early May: 44-680 F (7-200C)
- Taxes: Massachusetts Sales Tax is 6.25%
- Time Zone: GMT-5 hours
- Attire/Dress Code for the Conference is casual. Wear comfortable shoes and dress in layers. Bring a warm jacket for outdoor activities and a bathing suit for the hotel pool.